The Terms and Conditions of this page apply whenever you access the website, https://www.turkeyevisa.online and are designed to prescribe turkeyevisa.online conditions of use, procedure, rights, and responsibilities related to the application for Turkey E-Visa Application System through https://www.turkeyevisa.online
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations: You warrant and represent that the details provided by you during Online Application or at any time are truthful, accurate and complete. You agree to inform us immediately if the information that you provided when Online Application changes so that we can update your details. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your credentials and shall be responsible for all uses via Application and/or access, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Application, user credentials.
4. Serviceability: We provide application assistance service for the visitors/users/applicants who apply for a Turkish e-Visa. Our main service undertaken is to check the application remains error free and accurate. Upon completing the e-Visa applicaevisa application turkeytion form provided on turkeyevisa.online, your request for an e-Visa will be submitted instantly. Your e-Visa application is subject to approval from Turkish Government and there are three possible responses that may be issued. 1. Travel Authorised, 2. Authorisation Pending. 3. Authorisation Denied. If an application is denied, we will provide the client with a full payment refund. However, if any data capture has been inputted in error due to inaccurate provision of data from the applicant after support intervention from a turkeyevisa.online advisor then the fee will not be refundable.
5. Site Information & Accuracy: We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and throughout this site which has been provided via website turkeyevisa.online as per the request and application made by the visitors/users/applicants. We endeavor to communicate to the visitors/users/applicants via the user's preferred channel of communication selected- phone/email to obtain accurate information in case the applicant support advisor requires further clarification of details before proceeding with the application. We can only use the information which the applicant has directly provided us in order to proceed with the application; turkeyevisa.online cannot take any responsibility in case of any inaccurate information provided by the applicant.
6. Third Party Services, e-Visa service outcome: We don't have any control over the e-Visa granted by the Turkish embassy, the final decision outcome is from the Turkish embassy only. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
7. Limited liability: We cannot take any responsibility on the applicant's loss of e-Visa, denial of e-Visa, any consequential loss during this process of any nature. Our liabilities at turkeyevisa.online are very limited as it has no control over such events apart from checking and processing the application against data provided- depending therefore on accuracy from the information provided or collected by the applicant's provision of data at the point of request for e-Visa.
8. Content on the Site: The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright notices and other notices about rights in the content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content on the Site or otherwise provided by us without written permission from us
9. Your use of the Site
You agree not to use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Distributing any material which is unlawful and/or which, we, in our sole discretion, consider to be harassing, bullying, intimidating, hateful, libelous, abusive, defamatory, indecent, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, threatening, harmful, discriminatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Violating any laws, judicial or governmental orders, treaties, regulations, any individuals, firms or enterprises rights of publicity, privacy or any other rights;
- Gaining unauthorized access to other users names, accounts, addresses, passwords or any other personal information, or any computers, websites or pages;
- Transmitting material that we, in our sole discretion, believe encourages criminal conduct or material that we, in our sole discretion, believe could cause harm or damage to anyone else;
- Sending or committing an action that results in the sending of junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messaging, "phishing" or "spamming";
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site or negatively affecting the reputation or perception of the Site;
- You cannot, without the approval of turkeyevisa.online, use the site to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the site to use any goods or services. Similarly, you cannot use the site to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any newsgroup posting or email;
- Uploading, distributing or transmitting programs or material that contain malicious or potentially harmful code, including, without limitation, viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots or Trojan horses.
- You are solely responsible for any content you submit to the Site. Therefore, you will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of clause 6
- You will not impersonate another visitors/users/applicants, or any third party.
- If you arrange any meetings with any person through your use of the service, then you do so at your own risk. You should take any precautions you think necessary to ensure your own safety.
- Before acting on any information on the Site or on any information received by you through your use of the Site, you should carry out such investigation as you think necessary to satisfy yourself of the truth and accuracy of such information
- The user agrees not to hold us liable for any loss, direct or indirect, following as a result of any services or actions performed by our company while using this website. Our company will not be liable for any amount beyond that of the service fee paid by the user in any case.
10. Availability of the Site:
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services on the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be error-free. If an error occurs in the service you should report it to us at email@example.com. and we will attempt to correct the error as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Site may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we assume no responsibility for the delay, deletion or failure to store data content. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
11. Right to restrict, suspend or terminate the registration and Account:
- You can cancel your Application and account at any time by informing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do so, you must stop using the Site immediately
- Any restriction, suspension or termination by us of your Application and account, hence your right to use the Site shall neither affect nor operate as a waiver of our statutory rights.
- Refuse access to or limit your use of parts of the Site; and/or Block access to the Site from your specific IP address.
- The applicant is responsible for paying application fee associated with our services by using our accepted payment methods (Debit or Credit card, PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer-approved methods listed). The fee made payable include the mandatory non refundable Turkish Embassy standard rate and our service e-Visa Application support service charges.
- Requirements and fees related to the Turkish Embassy e-Visa rate are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in Embassy Consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for e-Visa. turkeyevisa.online is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
- Some credit card providers charge a foreign transaction fee such as a cross-boarder or a currency exchange fee. This charge is normally a nominal percentage of the original purchase price. If your credit card issuer has implemented a foreign transaction fee, your card statement will show the amount. How this fee is displayed on the statement varies by card issuer. Some may add the charge in the total fee settled as a single entry on your statement. Others may show a separate line item with a description to indicate it is a separate fee.
- Refund Policy: If the user decides to cancel the service request after e-Visa support online Application is successfully made and received by turkeyevisa.online no refund will be given and the service will be completed. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded after the data has been entered and application submission and authorisation to process has begun.
You can request for the cancellation of the service within 15 days of your order placed and successfully paid to us. However if you have requested for processing option Normal, Urgent and Immediate Service status (includes weekends & National holidays to suit your timing needs), we will complete your order and will deliver the service as requested. At these circumstances you have to request your cancellation well before the e-Visa confirmation of application submitted to user, otherwise the cancellation will not be possible and hence no payments can be refunded.
If your application is rejected by Turkish Embassy due to your application information or any reason whatsoever, we will not be able to process your refund request. If you have to re-apply for the e-Visa once again with the Turkish embassy you will have to pay the fee again and deal with them directly as we will not have any control over it.
- The Site provides content about Turkish e-Visa and other related information. While we try hard to ensure that material we put on the Site about Turkish e-Visa is correct and of high accuracy, we do not make any warranties or representations in relation to the content being fit for purpose.
- turkeyevisa.online is not owned or authorised by Turkey Government, Turkish Embassy or any Governmental Organisation/Department to offer this service. You can apply for an e-Visa at the Turkish Government official website. We don't grant any visa. Our service is to support you with accurate application submission for authorisation for this we charge you additional service fee which is clearly mentioned in our website.
- turkeyevisa.online is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the turkeyevisa.online website whether caused by users of turkeyevisa.online services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by turkeyevisa.online. turkeyevisa.online takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this turkeyevisa.online website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. turkeyevisa.online is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of turkeyevisa.online. turkeyevisa.online assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. turkeyevisa.online is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with turkeyevisa.online. Under no circumstances shall turkeyevisa.online be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal and mental injury or death, resulting from use of turkeyevisa.online, attendance at a turkeyevisa.online event, from any content posted on or through turkeyevisa.online, or from the conduct of any Users of turkeyevisa.online services, whether online or offline. turkeyevisa.online services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and turkeyevisa.online expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. turkeyevisa.online cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the turkeyevisa.online services.
- Limitation of Liability in no event shall turkeyevisa.online be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the services, even if turkeyevisa.online has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, turkeyevisa.online's liability to you from any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to turkeyevisa.online for the turkeyevisa.online services.
- Recommendation Service and Application Service: The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The links , URLs or hyperlinks referenced or included anywhere on the Site or any other form of link or re-direction of your connection to, with or through the Site, does not constitute an endorsement by, nor does it incur any obligation, responsibility or liability on the part of the Site.
- Each provision of this section 9 shall be construed separately and will apply even if, for any reason, one or other of these sentences is held inapplicable or unenforceable.
- turkeyevisa.online is committed to complete your e-Visa application, you agree, certify and waive your rights regarding the handling of this application as dictated by Turkish Government and authorize https://www.turkeyevisa.online advisors to indicate your acceptance of the e-Visa terms displayed here https://www.evisa.gov.tr
15. International Use :We make no promise that the material on the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Accessing the Site from territories where its content is illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from a location outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold turkeyevisa.online, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of turkeyevisa.online in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any content that you post on the turkeyevisa.online website causes turkeyevisa.online to be liable to another.
- If you have any questions in line with the Terms and Conditions of use, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.